PACKAGING SUPPLIES DIRECT LIMITED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change pricing at any time during the life of this catalogue. ‘Up to date’ pricing will be published online at www.packagingsupplies-direct.co.uk and reviewed regularly. Paper prices may vary due to the fluctuation in the market. We reserve the right to amend any incorrect pricing on orders received. Your representative will always be made aware of any price changes.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT will be levied at the appropriate rate for the date invoiced. Packaging Supplies Direct VAT No: 359476841
Invoices should be paid in full and cleared within 30 days from the date of invoice. We accept payment by credit/debit card. We reserve the right to charge interest at a minimum of 4% above the bank base rate on all overdue invoices. The debtor will be liable for all costs incurred in the collection of outstanding invoices.
Goods supplied will remain the property of Packaging Supplies Direct Limited until the invoice has been paid in full. In all instance’s deliveries should be signed for by the customer and details provided on the paperwork of any damage. Photographic evidence will be required where ownership is questionable.
Where possible all orders will be delivered complete. If an item is out of stock the customer will be notified on all relevant paperwork and the outstanding goods will be dispatched at our earliest convenience. We reserve the right to supply alternative products of a comparable quality or better if the product ordered is not available.
CLAIMS and RETURNS
ALL claims must be reported within three working days following receipt of goods. Goods supplied correctly are non-returnable, unless you have prior permission from our customer service team or a sales representative. Carriage will be chargeable on all returns at the discretion of the company. Please sign for all deliveries as ‘unchecked’.
CANCELLED ORDERS MUST BE PUT IN WRITING
Written evidence must be provided in all instances where an order is cancelled by the customer. If such evidence is not supplied the order will be processed and chargeable to the customer.
If a pallet or parcel is delivered with visible external damage, please sign for the delivery as ‘damaged’ or reject the delivery if you feel that there is a significant problem. Where possible please take photographic evidence to help us in processing with any claim. If you are unsure, please call our customer service team whilst the courier is on site. Proof of delivery can be made available to all customers for both parcels and pallets – please contact our Customer Service team for details.
RETURNING GOODS ORDERED IN ERROR
Non-stock items that have been ordered in will incur a 35% returns charge. Stocked items will incur a minimum charge of £25.00 to return. Collection charges will be added at the managements discretion.
If a collection is required please make sure the goods are available and suitably packaged for the courier to collect; failure to do so may result in additional charges. Official paperwork must support all collections.
Contracts will be governed by English law and both parties will agree. Any national contracts between ourselves and an educational establishment must adhere to the terms and conditions of the contract.
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE / CARRIAGE CHARGES
As of January 2021 a minimum order value of £35.00 will be applied to all customer accounts. Any order below this value will automatically incur a carriage charge unless alternative arrangements have been made with the management. Packaging Supplies Direct reserve the right to amalgamate orders for customers that order small amounts regularly. We will endeavour to deliver all orders as soon as possible (stock permitting). If next day delivery is required THIS MUST BE CLEARLY STATED ON ALL ORDERS, PHONE, EMAIL AND ONLINE. Please note orders requiring cresting will take up to 7 days to deliver. BACK TO SCHOOL ORDERS MUST CONTAIN SPECIFIC DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS.
Clarification will always be required before a personalised order will be input. E &O. E. Always discuss your requirements with our customer service team.
Overprinted/Bespoke orders – A charge will be levied for all work carried out up to the point of cancellation. The charge will be determined by the number of hours spent preparing the job and the materials used at the time of cancellation. A minimum cancellation charge of £25.00 is present for all overprinted/bespoke orders where administrative and design work has begun. Bespoke books are non returnable.
The customer is responsible for ensuring that the details provided on all orders are complete and accurate in all respects. We kindly ask that orders are not sent to us more than once in any form, e.g. phone and email, as we cannot be held responsible for duplication. We reserve the right to make changes to specification and/or colour of any products that we supply. All goods are supplied with the relevant manufacturer’s warranty. Events beyond our reasonable control mean we have no liability to you for failure to deliver goods you have ordered. We may have to change our terms and conditions during the life of this catalogue, always refer to our website for the most up to date information.
OUR DELIVERY IS DOOR TO DOOR AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE UNPACKING OF PARCELS AND/OR PALLETS – IF SPECIFIC REQUIREMNTS ARE NEEDED PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
Great news! You have received a discount code. Here are the full T&C's that accompany our discount codes:
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
OUR PRICE MATCH PROMISE
We'll price match any item we sell and its delivery against any other supplier – we’ll even match discount codes and those all-important sales periods. Here’s what you need to do to you get the best price:
- Give us a call on 07931178089
- Let our friendly team know the product code
- Tell us where you spotted it
- Let our PSD team work their magic
That’s it! We’ll need to confirm the price of the product, so make sure you’ve got a link to it to hand or a recent copy invoice (2020). The whole thing should only take a few minutes and you’ll save some money too. Winner Winner!
What if I've already bought my product?
The savings don’t just stop there. If the price of your product drops on our site or you see it cheaper with another supplier within 7 days of you receiving your order, let us know through our live chat service (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday). We’ll happily refund the difference.
The important bits
No confusing jargon here, just handy information you should know.
- We match against the total cost of our competitor’s item and delivery, so keep this in mind before you call us
- We only price match against suppliers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same, like for like (e.g., same size, colour, pack size, specification etc.) as the one on our site
- You can also use our webstore to hunt for a bargain. Create a ‘Quick’ list and keep track of the prices for your most wanted items. Just register your account at; www.packagingsupplies-direct.co.uk
- We only price match against existing 2020 prices.
- The competitor’s price may include VAT; it is worth noting that all prices we quote are exclusive of VAT.
- We cannot under any circumstances sell under cost
- We reserve the right to terminate or amend the terms of Our Price Match Promise at any time by posting notice of such termination or alteration on our website.
We understand that privacy and security is extremely important to both Packaging Supplies Direct and our customers. The following policy will provide you with the knowledge on what procedures we have implemented to keep your personal information secure and what we plan to do with the personal information we have in our possession about you.
This policy applies to anyone who purchases products or services that our ordered over the phone, online or anyone who has interacted with us on social media.
What type of information do we collect?
Packaging Supplies Direct collect the information about you which you voluntarily provide us during online registration and placing an order for products or services which we provide. The information we collect is as follows;
• Your contact details such as, name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details.
• Information about the previous services that we have provided to you to monitor the way you use our products and services.
• Your account login details, including your username and your desired password.
How we use your information
Packaging Supplies Direct uses the information held about you in the following ways:
• To set up and administer your account on our system and website, to ensure that your orders can be processed with ease and to ensure all goods are delivered to correct specified delivery address.
• To take payment from you or to provide you with a refund.
• To help answer any queries or issues you may have.
• To provide you with up to date information based on the products or services that you have requested from us or any products that we assume may be of interested to you.
• To help us better understand more about our customers and the products they purchase to ensure that we can always provide relevant products to meet a wide variety of needs & requirements by doing this we are able to provide a better service for our customers.
• To help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We would like to keep you updated with information about products and services that maybe of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing we may contact you through the post, by email, online and using social media. You may opt out later.
You hold the right at any given time to stop us from contacting you regarding marketing. We won’t send you marketing material if you have requested for us not to do so, but we may still need to occasionally send service related messages. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to: email@example.com
YOUR RIGHTS & ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. This process is called a ‘Subject Access Request’. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet the costs in providing you with the information we hold about you. Before providing personal information to you or another individual on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient amount of information which include your interactions with us. This will help us locate your personal information and ensure that the correct individual is asking for the information.
If any of the personal information we hold is incorrect or outdated, you may ask us to rectify this over the phone or email. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?