We offer different sizes of Masking Tapes
J4 Packaging stock a range of general purpose masking tapes. Sizes starting from 25mm x 50m right up to the larger 50mm x 50m. All tapes are sold in packs of 6 rolls.
Masking tapes are made from thin paper that can easily be torn. It has a pressure sensitive low tack adhesive and is suitable for multiple uses such as marking off areas, making it ideal for painting and decoration works and is also very easy to write on for labelling purposes. Our masking tape can also be used for bundling and sealing objects and boxes or temporary fixing and attaching.
Masking tape sticks to various surfaces including plastic, metal or wood and can easily be removed easily without leaving any sticky residue or causing damage.
- Our range of masking tapes are ideal for general purpose masking works.
- Masking tape is different to regular standard tape and is widely used by painters and decorators.
- Ideal protection from paint liquid or sprays and can be easily removed afterwards.
- Use as a convenient labelling tape because the paper surface is ideal to write on with a pen or marker.
- General purpose masking tape is also used as regular tape for sealing and packaging, due to its strong adhesive side.